There is a chance for your quarantine baking to take a healthier twist, with seasonal tu zucchini and a delicious combination of ingredients that will keep your blood sugar (and mood) stable – while reducing inflammation.
(Is this the last word about blood sugar and inflammation? Think: Control your system
That’s important because…
Quarantine burnout is affecting women worldwide at some point in the moment.
Mental health. Physical health. The anxiety, the bloating, the blahs.
Take it out on your own through my free 5 day lift program. (This Zucchini bread is not part of the official cookbook but it’s great for me to share – and it works perfectly with the lift experience))
It would be nice. You feel like a rockstar.
Michelle’s Zucchini Bread
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 55 mins
This yummy bread has no glue or processed sugar, just added fiber from whole zucchini. Enjoy!
Makes: 1 loaf
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 med/large zucchini, shredded
- optional: ½ cup raisins
- 3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Take chopped zucchini on a dish towel to remove excess moisture. Then measure 1 cup and set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients (except zucchini and raisins) to the dried ingredients. Mix well.
- Mix in 1 cup zucchini and raisins.
- Bake the bread lined with a spoon for 35 minutes.